We grow, source, and create a range of produce and products in our Tarago (30mins south of Goulburn) property, specialising in Australian native produce and bush-ranged poultry products.
We sell our products
at our stall in local markets.
You can find our stall
regularly at the following markets on the following dates:NOTE: We are taking a break during July 2017 and not doing any markets. We'll be back in August!
- Southern Harvest Farmer's Market in Bungendore. Uniting Church Hall, Bungendore. Every Saturday, 9am-12pm.
We will be here: 13 May, 27 May, 10 June (June long weekend), 24 June, 1 July.
- Windellama Hall Markets. Windellama Hall. Third Sunday of every month, 9am - 1pm.
We will be here: 18 June (to be confirmed)
- Farmers and Foodies Markets, Kingston Foreshore. Every Friday 3-7pm.
We will be here: 12 May, 26 May, 9 June (June long weekend), 23 June, 30 June
- Craft, Art & Produce Seasonal (CAPS) Market in Tarago, Tarago Hall, 9am - 2pm, 4th Saturday every three months.
We will be here: 29 July.
- Hoskintown Chestnut Roast, Sunday 14 May.
- Queanbeyan-Palerang Christmas in July, Sunday 30 July.
Watch our Facebook page
for updates on dates and locations!
Australian native produce (aka "bush tucker")
We grow, source, and mix fresh and dried Australian native produce
in ways that bring just enough newness into the everyday kitchen. These include pure herbs and spices, and our popular infused salts and sugars
Bush-ranged poultry for eggs
We also have poultry
- chickens, ducks, guinea-fowl, and geese, producing rich, full-flavoured eggs with multi-coloured eggshells. These roam around paddocks containing native scrub, grasslands, and yellow box bushland. Fox protection is provided by 2 metre fencing and by Bella and Pieta, our resident Maremmas.
Live plants and poultry
Finally, we supply live plants and poultry, to take some of these flavours and produce into your own backyard.