We grow, source, and create a range of produce and products in our Tarago (30mins south of Goulburn) property, specialising in Australian native produce and bush-ranged poultry products.
We also provide information and training
on the growing and use of Australian native produce in everyday cooking. See our new article series, "Unexpected Edibles
" at the District Bulletin
We sell our products
at our stall in local markets.
Products can also be ordered via email and posted; please download the latest product and price list and use this to order
(send your order to email@example.com
We have also started stocking in selected stores across Bungendore, Braidwood, and Canberra (we're pretty excited). The first is Belconnen FoodLovers
, at the Belconnen Fresh Food Markets.
You can find our stall
regularly at the following markets on the following dates:
- Southern Harvest Farmer's Market in Queanbeyan. Crawford St, Queanbeyan. Every Thursday, 3pm - 6pm (7pm in warm months).
We will be here: April 26, May 10, May 24, June 7, June 21.
- Southern Harvest Farmer's Market in Bungendore. Uniting Church Hall, Butmaroo St, Bungendore. Every Saturday, 9am-12pm.
We will be here: April 28, May 12, May 26, June 9, June 23.
- Craft, Art & Produce Seasonal (CAPS) Market in Tarago. Tarago Hall, 9am - 2pm, 4th Saturday every three months.
We will be here: June 30.
- NEW!!! Southside Markets. Canberra College, 2 Launceston St, Phillip. Every Sunday, 8am - 11:30am.
We will be here: April 29, May 27, June 10, June 23.
Special markets!Collector Pumpkin Festival. 6 May, 10am - 4pm.
Collector, NSW.Hoskinstown Chestnut Roast. 13 May, 10am–3pm
. Hoskinstown War Memorial Hall, 1697 Hoskinstown Rd, Hoskinstown, New South Wales. Queanbeyan-Palerang Council Xmas in July. 29 July, 10am - 4pm.
Queanbeyan Showground, Queanbeyan, NSW.
Watch our Facebook page
for updates on dates and locations!
Australian native produce (aka "bush tucker")
We grow, source, and mix fresh and dried Australian native produce
in ways that bring just enough newness into the everyday kitchen. These include pure herbs and spices, and our popular infused salts and sugars
Bush-ranged poultry for eggs
We also have poultry
- chickens, ducks, guinea-fowl, and geese, producing rich, full-flavoured eggs with multi-coloured eggshells. These roam around paddocks containing native scrub, grasslands, and yellow box bushland. Fox protection is provided by 2 metre fencing and by Bella and Pieta, our resident Maremmas.
Live plants and poultry
Finally, we supply live plants and poultry, to take some of these flavours and produce into your own backyard.