We grow, source, and create a range of produce and products in our Tarago (30mins south of Goulburn) property, specialising in Australian native produce and bush-ranged poultry products.
We sell our products
at our stall in local markets.
Products can also be ordered via email and posted; please download the latest product and price list and use this to order
(send your order to email@example.com
And watch this space - we should soon be stocking in selected stores across Bungendore, Braidwood, and Canberra (we're pretty excited).
You can find our stall
regularly at the following markets on the following dates:
- Southern Harvest Farmer's Market in Bungendore. Uniting Church Hall, Bungendore. Every Saturday, 9am-12pm.
We will be here: 10 November, and then every week until Christmas. We will also have products at the Community Stall.
- Kingston Night Markets, Kingston Foreshore. Every Friday 3-7pm.
We will be here: 28 October, 10 November, and then every week until Christmas (unless otherwise specified).
- Craft, Art & Produce Seasonal (CAPS) Market in Tarago, Tarago Hall, 9am - 2pm, 4th Saturday every three months.
We will be here: 28 October.
- NEW!!! Old Bus Depot Markets (yes, the big ones in Kingston), 21 Wentworth Ave Kingston. Every Sunday 10am-4pm.
We will be here: 21 October, 28 October, 12 November (not yet confirmed), 18 November, 26 November. We are unfortunately unable to do these markets during December.
Christmas markets will be added here once details are confirmed.
Watch our Facebook page
for updates on dates and locations!
Australian native produce (aka "bush tucker")
We grow, source, and mix fresh and dried Australian native produce
in ways that bring just enough newness into the everyday kitchen. These include pure herbs and spices, and our popular infused salts and sugars
Bush-ranged poultry for eggs
We also have poultry
- chickens, ducks, guinea-fowl, and geese, producing rich, full-flavoured eggs with multi-coloured eggshells. These roam around paddocks containing native scrub, grasslands, and yellow box bushland. Fox protection is provided by 2 metre fencing and by Bella and Pieta, our resident Maremmas.
Live plants and poultry
Finally, we supply live plants and poultry, to take some of these flavours and produce into your own backyard.