I found this rather nice recipe in Ottolengi's "Plenty"
, and adapted it to use mountain pepperberry instead of black pepper. It turned out excellently well, so I thought it worth sharing.
Yes, it uses tofu. It's delicious and light, and all deep-fried and crunchy.
Serve with plain steamed jasmine rice.Read the full recipe here ...
Our customers have some wildly inventive suggestions for our flavours. Here's some of them! Please contact us
with anything that's worked for you - we'd love to add them here!
Read the full recipe here ...
- Use wattleseed as the base for a home-made curry paste.
- Wattleseed and mountain pepperberry in a home-made chai mix.
- Forestberry herb with chicken.
- Mountain pepperberry, lemon myrtle, and wattleseed in home-made chai.
- "Lemonberry sugar is great to jazz up a fruit salad. A light sprinkle will revive a disappointing rockmelon."
This is a very plain butter biscuit, made special by the infused sugars.
The Lemonberry Sugar
makes for a subtle lemony, herby flavour that goes well with tea.
The Wattleseed Sugar
makes for a richer, nutty flavour that goes with everything.Read the full recipe here ...
This is a lovely light lunch or dinner dish. Serve with a salad of fresh seasonal leaves and a crisp glass of white wine.Read the full recipe here ...