Mountain pepperleaf - bulk
Intense herby peppery leaves.
Mountain pepperleaf is the dried leaf of Mountain Pepper – Tasmannia lanceolata. It has an intense herby, peppery flavour, providing an immediate peppery hit.
Use mountain pepperleaf:
- Added at the end of cooking stews, casseroles, pasta sauces etc, to provide a lovely herby peppery hit
- Sprinkled over salads or steamed vegetables
- As the base for rubs, marinades, or salad dressing
- Instead of bay leaves to add flavour to slow-cooked dishes such as stews or sauces.
- Infused as a tea for an interesting, spicy hot or cold drink.
Save this product for later